Constant pain in lower right abdomen, ultrasound shows cyst on right ovary, nausea, heavy bleeding during periods. What next ?

Hi, I m 45 yrs old female, I m having constant pain in my lower right abdomen , I ve visited the hospital already, they did ultrasound and even the CT scan , but could find any thing specific, just a little cyst on my right ovary . Before this I started getting lots of pain during my periods with heavy bleeding for last two years. But now I have this pain all the time with nausea , my doctor has prescribed strong pain killers but they are making my stomach more upset as they interfere with my digestive system. I m not sure what to do next.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013