Constant pain in legs, hyperthyroidism, cervical kyphosis. On carbimazole. What can help me?

Hello Doctor, I am 40 Years old Female, Indian by origin, non-vegetarian. I am suffering from the following ailments please help me. • There is a constant pain in my legs from knee to ankle i.e calves region. • I am diagnosed of hyperthyroidism and on carbimazole 10mg which yields normal report of blood. • I feel constant pricking pain under right arm to the upper shoulder upto neck. • The MRI report is normal but there is cervical kyphosis or reversal of lordosis . • My MRI of Brain and Spine was shown to Neuro Physician and MS Ortho both of them opined it to be normal and only prescribed pain killers and muscle relaxants. • I have also acidity and excessive gastritis. Please help me and prescribe medicines.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012