Constant pain in knee, unable to walk after falling during football. Solution ?

Hi, I was playing football and I had been fouled badly earlier in the game but I was fine. However as i was running back i didn t see the ditch in the ground. My foot fully extended and i landed on it will it was completely straight. Due to the fact that i was wearing boots my foot was stuck in the ground and i fell over my leg. When i was ground i realised that somehow due to the fall i had managed to face the opposite way to which i was initially running.That was yesterday and i couldn t walk at all and there was a lot of pain and a constant ache. Today the pain is less but now i get a sharp pain going from knee up sometimes when i try to walk. My leg still hurts but there s no swelling .
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012