Constant pain in joints, knees, pelvic region, have positive hla b27, elevated uric acid, low vitamin d levels. Taking cholecalciferol, calcium and vit d supplement. Which pain killers can be taken?

I am positive for hla b27 and I have ear 59 and also vitamin d level of 8. I also have uric acid of 6.69. I have pain in my joints knees, pelvic region and left hand phalangeal joint. What medicine can I take besides pain killers. I am taking cholecalciferol , a calcium and vit d supplement with frolic acid and nucoxia, a pain killer but pain is constant.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012