Constant pain in head going to ears, jaw, neck. Temporary relief with advil. How to cure?

I have had these strange headaches that is right side of my head and goes to ear and down to jaw and neck . this is a constant pain, it will ease a little but it is always there. I do wake up at night from this pain and is hard to go back to sleep. this has been going on for 2 months. I do take advil but it works only for a while and pain comes back. what do you think it can be or what else can I try? THANK YOU
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013