Constant pain in groin and hip. Had spondylolisthesis. Any online doctor help me?

hi... i had an operation 10years ago - spondylolisthesis - L4-L5. Now i have constant pain in my right groin and hip area. I cannot lean on my right leg when standing up. Earlier this year i also had left foot on the outer side but it doesnt hurt that often. the groin is painful, and after a while sitting down it hurt to walk and also cannot straighten my back so i wont feel it stretching . i had a check up and because i dont have contact pain and severe,the doctor will be seeing me again in one year followed with a ct scan . Can you help me? Should I consult another doctor or wait? thanks M.M
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012