Constant pain in feet. Detected due to alcohol abuse. Off alcohol, had sticky blood syndrome, cardiomyopathy. On warfarin. Advice

Good morning
I am a recovering alcoholic I'm 66years old and my doctor says the constant pain in my feet is due to alcohol abuse when ever I see him I a sk about a cure or some relief but he just shakes his head,I'm retired now and would like to travel with my wife who is super fit can you give me some hope as my own doctor doesn't see to give a dam ,I haven't had a alcoholic drink since November 2006 but I do have sticky blood syndrome and cardiomyopathy but I don't over do things and take my warfarin as I should.ive had several blood clots and DVTS but nothing for two years,apart from the sole of my feet I'm very active well to a point can any body advise many thanks Mike Popley
Asked On : Fri, 27 Sep 2013