Constant pain in coccyx. Suffering from constipation with bloody bowel movement due to pregnancy. Unable to get up from chair.

I have had pain in my coccyx for over a year now. Shortly after I noticed the pain I became pregnant and the doctors insisted it was due to my pregnancy. I also have a very large hard lump in my butt crack area that I recently found out not everybody has. I am also suffering from constipation with bloody bowl movements that my doctor said is most likely due to my pregnancy.(I had a c-section.) My pain is constant and most noticed from sitting and almost unable to get back up from a chair. It sometimes feels like its a burning pain.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012