Constant pain in breast, armpit and above elbow, worsens with certain arm movements. No relief with ibuprofen

Male - 58 y/o. Last 2 days, rather severe right breast dull pain, also felt in arm pit and between elbow and armpit in right arm. Today, a little more severe on top side of right breast. After morning ibuprofen yesterday, faded away around lunchtime, and returned in evening. Has not faded away today, despite more ibuprofen this morning, and seems to be more severe in the breast area. Does hurt more with certain right arm movements.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012