Constant neck, shoulder and upper back pain, mild tremors, jerking while trying to concentrate. Cause?

Hello Doctor. I am a 42 years old working mother of two teenagers. I am suffering from constant neck , shoulder and upper back pain since 1 1/2 years. I have had physio- therapy for this. I am doing Yoga - thrice a week. Pain is constant and nagging. Since 4-5 months, I have observed that my head is shaking( mild tremors) - as of I am saying No . There is also jerking movement when I try to concentrate ( like driving, working on the laptop,etc). This happens when I am sitting/standing and my head is without support. But not when I am walking, support my head on a hand/ lean back or lie down, there is no tremors/jerk. I have had hand tremors since childhood - runs in the family. My 72 year old mother too has this head /hamd shaking issue. I wanted the cause of this and also if it is related to my neck/shoulder/upper back pain. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012