Constant neck pain, right shoulder numbness. History of neck fusion. What does my MRI indicate?

My name is XXXX I have ahd a neck fussion in 2010 of c6-7. I recently went for an MRI yestrday and got the results as follow. C2-3 a disc/pstreophtye complex seen effeacing the ventral csf c3-4 rt side uncovetabral osteophytes contribute to moderate encroachment of the rt formen c4-5 the intervertebral sic was normal c5-6 a concentric disc bukdge with a 3 mm posterior midline to right paracentral disc protrusion is seen effacing the ventral csf and encroaching on the rt foramen contributing to moderate right formainal stenosis c7-t1 a 1 mm posterior disc protusion is seen . what does this mean. I have constin neck pain along with the rt shoulder and nubmness. ans lack if sleep. any ideas what I should do next
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012