Constant nausea, no vomitting, dull headache, backpain, hot and cold flashes, fever. What could it be?

Hi, I am a 38-year-old woman. I ve had constant nausea for the last four days now, with no vomiting. I have to take an antibiotic for chronic UTIs, and have been taking that medicine, but in addition to the nausea, I have a dull headache and some back pain , as well. I work in a school where the flu and viruses have taken a toll, but don t seem to be seeing those signs. I have had some hot and cold flashes, and did experience a fever also. What could the problem be?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013