Constant nausea, fatigue, bloated stomach and chest congestion. Cause?

Problem began 2 yrs ago and is getting much worse Constant nausea , EXTREME fatigue , upper abdomen stays bloated and hard as if i were 9 months pregnant. There is also congestion in my front chest (not my lungs) actually in my front chest.Have had xrays and nothing. It has gotton to the point that I can t breathe well, can t walk around the block and can not sleep. 58 yr old female...excellet health, non-smoker, never drink alcohol.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013