Constant nasal congestion caused by an ayurvedic medicine taken for hypertension. Suggestions?

My Eosinophil count is 6 and I have had constant nose block/ nasal congestion due to the side effect of a Ayurvdic medicine I take for Hypertension . The medicine I take is called Divya Mukta Vati and it seems to control the Hypertension very well(1/2 tablet everyday). But this side effect is very bothersome and I am looking for a permanent cure. If you can suggest any medicine or life style changes to mitigate the problem I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, RJ
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013