Constant mouth ulcers causing permanent scars. Taken vizylac capsules, dologel but in vain. How can I get rid of this?

Respected Doctor I am having constant mouth ulcers from last two years. Now I have developed permanant scars near my wisdom teeth . I have tried a lot of medicines but without permanant relief..I have taken vizylac capsules; applied metrogyl gel; dologel; triamcinolone acetenide oral paste; a number of vitamen suppliments; regular mouth washes. permenant scars on cheeks and areas near wisdom teeth are there from last one and half year and a cause of worry. please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012