Constant lower back pain, irregular periods. Lab tests for infertility issues done. What is the interpretation?

Hi, I just got my lab results following infertility issues I m having. FSH 28.5mUI/mL, LH 14mUI/mL, estradiol 19 pg/mL,prolactine 46.11 ng/ml. I also have a constant low back pain for about 6-7 months. I am 34, my periods have lately been irregular: one 18 days, followed by one of 35 days and so on. on pelvic eco, they discovered a uterine fibroid (13/14mm). Can you give me your interpretation of the results above?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013