Constant low grade fever, headache, nausea, pain on both sides of neck. Normal carotid artery ultrasound, blood work. What could be the cause?

For the past 6 months I have had what I feel seems to be low grade fever and headache at least once a week. Ii also experience a lot of nausea . Within the past 6 weeks I have been experiencing pain in both sides of my neck... may be my lymph nodes. I had a carotid artery ultrasound done and it was normal.. I also had blood work done 2 weeks ago. I don t have a follow up appt. until July 30th. Any ideas I what may be going on with me?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012