Constant left shoulder and chest pain, bloating, severe belching, vomiting after eating, hernia, GERD. Treatment?

i have been having constant left shoulder/ chest pain for months now that is worse at times. I also have bloating severe belching and gas and often vomit after eating and feel dizzy at times. i have been seeing a GI they have done scopes and said that i have a hernia that shouldnt be causing any problems and GERD . i have been on several meds for this but none of my symptoms are improving. help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013