Constant knee pain, swelling since partial knee replacement. Treatment suggestion?

Hi, I am 50 years old and had a partial knee replacement 1 year ago. I have had so many problems with it since. I had the surgery because of severe oseoarthritis. Since the surgery the knee has dislocated so many times the first time two weeks after surgery. My knee constantly gives way and it is so swollen, so much worse than before. I saw my consultant a few weeks ago and he said that he is going to refer me to a pain clinic. I am on the same amount of medication as before the surgery and walk with a stick.
Please can you help or advise????
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013