Constant knee pain, pain on twisting the leg, comfort on keeping it straight, have a dark spot on the top part of the push-pin. How can I relieve pain?

I have knee pain and I have to constantly keep my right leg straight. It hurts on the left side of my right knee and if I twist it a certain way, the pain is excruciating. I tried stretching it and I felt a little pain on the back of my thigh. My mom is a nurse but she doesn t really help much. She just tells me to put ice on it and doesn t even look at it or take me to a real doctor. My knee isn t swelling but, I don t know if it s a birthmark or not, there s a small, dark brown spot, about the size of the top part of a push-pin. This has been going on for about six days and I m only thirteen turning fourteen in two months. I almost forgot, I m running the mile in a few days and tomorrow we have to be running on the track. I had to run on Monday because I didn t have a doctor s note and I had to limp-run.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012