Constant jaw pain after tooth extraction. Anything a doctor can do?

Hi, please help! I am suffering tooth abcesses which has caused me to have 2 teeth extracted. Though the pain I am in, is still horrendous! My jaw is constantly aching and throbbing (burning sensations and sharp shooting pains on my left jaw) I don t know what else I can do. At a dead end with the dentist . Is there anything a doctor can do. (I have had to visit the doctors for a sick note, due to do much time off work) I am only 27 and frightened that nothing is going to help. I have been on 4 lots of antibiodics and constantly taking pain killers.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012