Constant itching near penis even after using travogen cream. How to get relief?

I have some itching effect near penis ,this itches have been consistent even after using travogen cream.what cream can i use ?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have constant itching of the penis.
Are you diabetic?
Itching over penis is one of the presenting symptom in a diabetic patient.Have you ever tested your blood sugar levels .to know whether you are diabetic or not? if not done so far please get it done .
In the mean while apply some tropical ointment or gel like Mecanozole twice daily after cleaning the area with warm water.