Constant hunger, overweight, stomach bloating. Food sensitivity or metabolism?

Hi, I have a 9 year old boy, he is constantly hungry, he is overweight (he s 4 4 and about 110lbs), often gassy and gets quite bloated if he hasn t had a bm. He is quite regular and I feed him healthy foods (of course he isn t deprived totally of junk food but it is limited). He would rather be inactive but I make sure he does spend all his time sitting around (Karate, biking, trampoline, swimming, playing out in general). I was wondering if he may have a food sensitivity (like dairy or gluten ) or if it s just his metabolism???? Any thoughts????
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012