Constant headaches, pressure above eyes, nose, cheek bones. Blood tests normal. Pain due to stress?

Have been going to the doctor on and off for a few months with different pains, all in my head. I get headaches that are not really bad but are constent and can last for weeks at a time, I also feel alot of pressure in my head, especially above my eyes (have had eyes tested and they are fine), in my nose and cheek bones, sometimes the pressure on my head hurts just by lying on a pillow. I have had some blood tests done but they have all come back fine. I know im probably over reacting but all the doctor sais is that it is more than likely stress or tension related I just cant get other ideas out of my head. Doesnt help that 4 years ago I was getting really bad ear infections continuously, I kept being prescribed antibiotics that were doing nothing, in the end the pain was so bad that I was on 8 codine a day for 10 months and this didnt touch the pain, I was told by many doctors that I was over reacting and basically loosing my mind, it turned out I had a bone infection behind my ear, I ended up being admitted into hospital on a drip for 3 months. What can I do dont want to keep having to go to doctors weekly but deep down really feel that something is wrong Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013