Constant headaches, nausea, frequently passing stools, tiredness. What is wrong?

Hi, I m 16 years old i have headaches almost everyday ranging for tolertable to severe. I ve had constant headaches for almost 2 years now but for the last few months they ve gotten worse. I now get nasea frequently, and poop atleast 5-6 times a day, its not diarrhea , its just alot of poop. I ve become extremely lazy and tired all the time. The only time my headaches go away is when i get myself to work out, i am not fat im 115 5 3 and 16 so im not under of over weight, can someone tell me whats wrong
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013