Constant headaches, mid-cycle spotting, light headedness, excessive thirst post delivery. What can be done?

Hello, I know kind of personal issues but here goes. I recently started getting my period in april after having my child last july. I have been having 2 periods with spotting in between since then, I get constant headaches , light headedness, and am always thirsty. My doctor just keeps telling me I m fine and that my body is still adjusting. I am just so fed up with always having a headache, constantly going to the bathroom, and constantly bleeding . It gets very old, any suggestions on what to do? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012