Constant headaches, fatigue, weight gain, cold hands and feet, insomnia, on Synthroid. Should I increase the dosage?

I RECENTLY HAD BLOODWORK DONE TO CK THYROID. I AM CURRENTLY TAKING SYNTHROID - 50 MG/DAY. I HAVE HAD A HYSTERECTOMY 8 MO. AGO, BUT STILL HAVE OVARIES. I HAVE CONSTANT HEADACHES, FATIGUE , TROUBLE WITH WEIGHT, COLD HANDS N FEET, INSOMNIA . I HAVE TOLD MY DOCTOR ABOUT THESE SYMPTOMS, BUT HE SAYS MY RESULTS ARE NORMAL. I ORDERED A FAXED COPY OF THE REPORT: TSH W/REFLEX TO FT4 IS .33 , T4 FREE IS 1.4, FSH IS 20.0. IS IT POSSIBLE I NEED AN ADJ. TO THE MG. OF SYNTHROID? OR SHOULD I TRY A NEW MED.? THANK YOU! :)
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012