Constant headache, taken Advil and Ibuprofen. Should I see a doctor?

Hi. I am having daily and constant headaches . Sometimes it is worse in the morning and sometimes it is worse in the afternoon but it is always there. Also when I do get one in the moenig my legs and feet have started to feel numb. I am on sleep medication but I do not take it unless I absolutely have to. I am not sure if it is the weather or stress or what it is. I do have severe anxiety . I m just not sure what to do, advil and ibuprofen doesn t seem to work at all, and I really only take 3 or 4 a day, because you shouldn t exceed that much, and it is also probably not good for the body. Should I see a doctor or?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012