Constant headache, neck pain, blacking out, nausea, sweating arms

i had a bad headache for about 5-6 days, but i ve never had a migrane before so i m not sure if it was that and also my neck started hurting during those 5-6days. pretty much about the same time my headache ended i started waking up soaked in sweat about 1-2 times per night and my neck still hurts, and same with the back of my head. last night i woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom and got up alittle too fast and as usual when i do that it gets alittle dark but it was going away, once i went up the stairs and took about 4 more steps, every went pitch black, my eyes were wide open but i couldnt see, i made my way to the bathroom and managed to sit down on the toilet, the whole black out lasted about 20-25seconds including when i sat down.i then got up to go to the fridge to fill up my water bottle, i opened the fridge, but my eyes blacked out again and i stared into it for about 15 seconds and couldnt see anything, i stumbled to the island chair in the kitchen and sat down. this black out lasted for about 30-40seconds and when i could see again i walked to the bathroom and sat down next to the toilet thinking i was gonna throw up and my arms were sweating
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012