Constant headache, nasal discharge with blood, itchy scalp. Treatment for headache?

I have been having a really constant headache for almost 2 weeks over Over the counter drugs dont work i have been taking to much with no help my headache started with a really bad runny nose with blood i don t have the runny nose anymore but the headache is still there i also a really itchy scalp & a crawly sensation on my head acompanied with the headache i havent been to the doc because i have bee waiting to see if it goes away by it self but no
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012