Constant headache, migraine, changed diet, sharp pain on back head, upset stomach. Healing time?

So I have been having constant headaches and migraines for months. I have tried changing my diet, increasing exercise, and have been to many doctors. However, no one has any ideas what to do. This is becoming a big problem because I am a student. With these migraines, I am having trouble doing my homework and focusing in classes. My migraines include sharp pain in the back of my head, dull pain in the front, a hard time focusing, hot flashes and an upset stomach. HELP!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013