Constant headache, left sided neck pain. MRI, MRA, CT scan normal. History of TMJ. Treatment?

Hi, Ive had a constant headache for 1 1/2years now that will not go away. I have been to every doctor there is and have tried many medications and treatments that was suggested. I had an MRI , MRA(both of the brain), CT scan of the sinuses, MRI of the neck, tested for allergies, lots of bloodwork etc....all supposely normal. Im in so much pain I cant even tell u how horrible its been for me and there is nothing that helps besides ice which of course is just numbing everything. When i bend over to pick something up or sometimes just a movement its terrible like sharp bloodrush pain in the back of my head(occipital region). I am being treated for TMJ because I did have facial/temple pain but Im not sure thats what my problem is...also have left sided neck pain ...btw pain is mostly on left side of my head but last few months(4) is can go to the right as well. Please give me some suggestions I have learned u need to have knowledge and be your own advocate if u want the problem solved.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012