Constant headache, body pain, tiredness, runny nose, dizziness, low appetite due to yellow coating on the tongue, sweating and shivering. What treatment should be taken?

I have been I ll for almost a week now- with alternating sweating and shivering , headache , aching body, tiredness, bad chest, runny nose lack of appetite and dizziness . it s starting to clear now however now I hav a yellow coating on my tongue and my mouth tastes awful- I haven t been able to eat in 2 days the taste is that bad. What could it be? Is there anything I can take to help it? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012