Constant head and knee pain, excessive thirst, blurred vision, body soreness, tingly feet. Reason?

Hi I m 17 & I ve notices that lately I don t feel good in my body at all. My head constantly hurts around the temple my knees are in a lot of pain I m always thirsty my eyes go blurry, my body gets sore for no reason. My ankles hurt occasionally and the bottom of my feet tingle and feel like needles are pricking them. Is there an explanation for that?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
explanation is that in some persons the main food we take is not tolerated which causes damage instead of growth
these are milk wheat potato chana
you get blood serum tested for specific antibodies for milk wheat potato chana
there will be answer