Constant hair fall, using Morr F 5%. Worried about future side effects ?

Hi Dr. Prasad, I m AAAA 28 yr old, since 21 yrs I ve hair fall which gradually increased day by day but due to some consultant through Dermatologist , Im able to retain my hair which is still looks thin though but not that thick, Im using Morr F 5% as of now started with Morr 3 %, 4 % and now 5 % since more than 1 year I m following this but just worried about my future side effects of using Fenesteoride, Topical application really impact our future hormone reproduction or is there a great impact in future of continuous application of Morr F, Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012