Constant gas and bloating after IUI, abdominal pain after eating food. Medication?

I had an IUI done on Saturday at by a Reproductive Endocrinologist . That same day I started to experience a lot of cramps, gas, and bloating . My abdomen was painful to touch. It has been 6 days and while the pain and cramps are gone, the gas and bloating is not. Constant belching and passing gas is not at all common for me, and I m concerned. About 5 minutes after eating something I feel an ache on the left side of my abdomen and feel like I need to use the bathroom. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012