Constant fatigue, lack of energy, neck, back stiffness, on multivitamin diet, iron supplements. Other suggestions?

I am constantly tired, have no energy, lack of desire to do anything, even my day to day chores and my neck and back are now stiff and sore. I ve been feeling this way for about a month and within the last few days added a multivitamin to my diet along with an iron supplement hoping to see some improvements. I know this may take a few days to a week to take effect, but I m so miserable. Any other suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012