Constant dull pain in forehead area, varied diagnosis of tension headache, chronic sinusitis. Help?

Hi, I have constant dull pain in the forehead area which is prevalant in the eyebrow area and in the middle of the forehead. Some days are better than others. I have arthritis in my neck but not sure that is causing my headaches. Went to neurologist and he says it might be tension headaches. Went to see two different ENTs, one was treating me for chronic sinititus and the other stated that my headache was not coming from my sinus area. I am confused. Can you help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013