Constant dull headache. Was given relaphin earlier, Discontinued the medicine due to pregnancy. Any thoughts on this?

Hello. I have had a headache on the top of my head for a month. It is not a throbbing pain but a dull ache. I wake up with it and it is constant throughout the day. I have had these once before in 1999 and was given relaphin (sp?) I believe. I cannot remember what I was diagnosed with but do remember that I had to discontinue the meds b/c I found out I was pregnant. Any thoughts on what this may be?? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer