Constant dryness in mouth, dull aches on lower stomach, lower back, dizziness and fatigue, drained voice, bloated stomach and belching post eating, lack of concentration. Had a stressful month. Remedy?

Hello, for the past couple weeks, I have noticed my mouth is constantly dry even after a huge glass of water. My lower stomach is twinging with dull aches, sometimes by lower back. When i press into mu intestine it feels tender. My head is spinning and I am exhausted constantly. My voice is drained and sounds gravelly. Every time I eat my stomach bloats and the loud gurgles are embarrassing. I have had a huge six months with itinerate speaking and travel, I ve had constant need to push myself. I have a quiet (in comparison) few weeks before I go to Mexico. I cannot concentrate too long without feeling drained.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012