Constant dry, itchy, burning lips, itchy eyes. Taken antibiotics. Remedy?

Hi
I have constant dry, itchy, burning lips that I constantly have to apply Nivea lip balm. I also have a right itchy eye, itchy chin and the whole of the area around my mouth burns. I have had this now for over 3 years. I have removed all products with sls in and toothpaste with bleach products. I get red burning skin. I have had antibiotics and seen a dermatologist for skin patch tests and the result was I wasn't allergic to anything. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013