Constant dizziness, high BP, headaches, increased drainage from ear. What could be going on?

Hello YYYY@YYYY . I am a 57 year old African American male experiencing constant Dizzy light headedeness. My blood pressure has also increased within last two months from 125/80 to 144/90 (this fluctuates daily). The dissiness is often accompanied by headaches . I am a non smoker, non drinker. I excercise daily (walking mostly x 2 miles) and I am also vegetarian. I had a MRI five days ago which revealed no neurological disorders such as tumors, annorism, etc. MY right ear has been draining more than usual with a foul sour oder. Any suggestions as to what might be going on in my head? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013