Constant dizziness, comes in waves and increases on looking down or sideways, aggravates with flashing light, loud noises, have moderate hearing loss. Is it a sign of pregnancy?

I have been struggling with dizziness for 48 hrs now. The dizziness comes in waves and seems stronger when I look down or sideways but the dizziness is consistent no matter what. Flashing light and loud noises seem to make it worse. I do not have a head ache. I do have a 40% hearing loss due to being ill with scarlet fever when I was 2 years old. There is a major possiblity that I am pregnant but I am not showing any symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012