Constant discomfort and pressure in the spinal area. Had spinal tap before a decade. What could be the cause and remedy?

I had a spinal tap 20 years ago. one side effect back then was discomfort and pressure in the area on the spine, fading away over time, but has come back every now and then over the years. Mostly gone for many years. Recently it has been bothering me now and then. Now has been constance for a couple weeks. Very bothersome, question is what is the problem and why, can i get relief? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012