Constant diarrhea, green colored stools after working in the sun. What could be the cause?

Two questions. First, I have had constant diarrhea for over 3 weeks. Doctor put me on probiotics because she felt I was low on healthy bacteria. Diarrhea still there. Second, scary today. Was out in the sun for about 10 minutes cleaning my pool, had to run to the bathroom and when I entered my bathroom (which is dark blue).....the entire bathroom was BRIGHT NEON GREEN (that s what I saw...I could see the countertops, etc. but everything was in this neon color). It only lasted for about 5-10 seconds. I thought maybe moving too quickly and being in the sun and then into a dark blue room, maybe mixing the yellow sun?? with the blue to cause this green color? scary.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012