Constant dark brown discharge after stopping mononessa birth control pills is due to polyp or early miscarriage?

Hello I'm 22 years old I have been on mononessa birthcontroll pills for about two years I recently stopped taking the pills its been about 3 months i hadn't tooken the pills now recently I started experiencing cramps which I thought was my period when I went to the restroom I had very bright bright red bleeding followed by a lime sized blood clot (maybe a little smaller then a lime) this bleeding was very heavy it lasted about two hours and next morning it was gone I went two more days with no sign of bleeding and now I've started experiencing a very dark brown discharge (its more black brown then it is a red brown) its been almost a week of this very light dark brown discharge, I read online that brown bleeding is a sign of old blood n should clear up soon but now going on a week with this constant discharge is making me nervous (I am also in a monogamous relationship so I'm not worried about it being a std but very worried I have a polyp or possibly a early misscarige since I wasn't using protection well being off the pill) please help me with any thing this could be!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Nov 2013