Constant cramps under rib cage that eases on lying and appear mainly post dinner. Gastroscopy normal. Cause of issue?

Hello Doctor,
I have felt cramps for many years on the left tummy right under the rib cage. When I eat too late, that part cramps too. After I lay down on the left side, the cramp is eased off and finally disappear.
In the last half year, the cramps become more intense and happen everyday mainly after dinner at 7pm and before going to bed at 12am.
Right now, my tummy has lots of gas and sound. When it cramps too much I have to lie down on the left to relief the pain.
Today's I have had gastroscopy and the doctor said it is normal.
What can be the problem?

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013