Constant coughing, pins and needles in body, head pain. Chest x-ray normal. What do you think?

Hi, I have been coughing since May at first not to bad Doctor sent me for chest xray nothing showed. Now my cough is out of control my head hurts all around and I feel like I have Pins and Needles different places inside my body.I did decide to go to a walk in clinic just to get a second opinion so he sent me for blood work and urine sample test, I have not heard about the results yet. The coughing so hard headaches , and Pins and needles just started today however it hurts so much I can t stand it. I also have been having Pins and needles in my hands every night which makes my hands feel numb. I look forward to hear what you think and should I go back to my own Doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012