Constant cough, hoarseness in voice, cold. Left arm ache, heaviness in neck with tingling. Suggestions ?

Hi i have had a cough for the last 9 weeks and voice very hoarse and feeling cold / fluey. Thinking it is a virus only went to Dr last week and was given antibiotics which seem to have worked except noe still have cough and now sore throat . When i was their i mentioned that my neck and my shoulder was feeling tender Dr said could be pulled muscle. Now my left arm is aching and neck and feels quite heavy also slightly numb at times with some tingling but not pins and needles. Can you advise
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013