Constant congestion, recurring ear infections, blurriness in eye, feeling of stone stuck on tonsils, swallowing difficulty. Any ideas?

over the summer constant congestion with intervals of discoloration from sinus cavity rinse. ear infections also reoccur, right eye feels as if there is a film across the eye not blurry but not as clear as usuall. final note as of recent I have felt on the right side of throat as if there is a stone or small husk stuck where the tonsils use to be. This condition was first noticed 2 months ago. It goes and comes intermmitently. Becoming uncomfortable to swallow on the right side and the sensation is tied to right ear. Can not feel any lumps in or around neck or throat. Ideas? allergies, stones but no tonsils, tumor . I can help but think the problem is right side and all associated.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012